You’ve got a lot going on and the last thing you want to be doing is spending an hour or more making dinner at night! Quick Meal Mondays is all about quick and easy recipes that can be put together in 30 minutes or less, but they are still crowd pleasers!! Some will be healthy, some will be decadent but all of them will be quick, easy and delicious!
If you want to submit a quick & delish recipe to share please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will, of course, get credit on my blog for your meal!
This week’s submission is from Debbie Rafei and is sure to be a hit at your house. Instead of chicken thighs, she used breasts and legs and cooked the breasts for 30 minutes, took them out and let the legs go for 25 minutes more. This recipe goes great with rice!
- 12 chicken thighs
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup Wishbone French dressing
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine the jam, dressing and soup mix. Mix together.
- Place chicken pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour apricot mixture over chicken and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
Let me know if you made it and what you thought in the comments.
Have a 30 min or under tasty recipe you want to share? Email me at email@example.com!